guestbook

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Molly's mumble

Oh poor me! Have a look at this...



No, not my butt, hey! No, have a look at THIS...



Yes, I have a sore footie here and am feeling very sorry for myself.



It happened the other day. Riley's parents came to collect him and I just got a little too excited at the gate. I must have got caught in the fence and all of a sudden there was blood everywhere, lots of it. We got a lift to the vet and turns out I snapped my nail and the quick with it. Luckily, it was a clean cut so the quick is still protected by the nail but it will take a while before it grows back properly.
And no beach for a wee while (too much sand apparently). What a poo!!
Ah well, I'll just stay in the pinkies bed 'till it gets better, suits me...



MOLLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails