guestbook

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Homage to Riley

Dear Riley

We (and for that matter, I in particular) have been missing you immensely.
In the three and a half weeks we had together you have become a great pal and brother.

I felt we had that special connection that I feel I don't even have with my dear pal and sister Molly. To all the blogsters out there, I thought you might like to see some highlights of a typical Inky-and-Riley session. It goes like this:

It's heads on and heads down...




Then a push and a shove...



Then a good old chomp in the neck...




Action shot...



Take a quick breather...



Then have a go from the top...



Yeah, take that buddy!



Did the camera get that??



Here is Riley trying to get me back...



Then he goes down like a sack of potatoes...



While Molly thinks this is oh so childish...



One more good go at it...



VERY childish...



...7, 8, 9....10!!!! I win!



Oh, PLEASE...



Ready for refreshments!



I love you Riley!



High Five!

INKY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails