Thank you Maggie and Mitch for passing this award onto us!!
2. Name 10 things about yourself. Try to be as creative as possible.
1. I am insatiable! Some people call me Monster. Not very nice, is it now?!
2. I am a mommy's girl! I go all funny when she's not around...
3. I need my own queen-sized bed! I stretch out big and I love my family, BUT...
4. I had a tough childhood but am now in the best family ever! Thank you!
5. One time, I ate a corn cob and I nearly died. My family was very sad and didn't understand where the friggin thing came from (they never gave it to me). No one even knew I had it in me because I never did say and the first vet was stupid. It was lucky, there was another vet, a smart one. He eventually pulled it out. But after 5 days of not eating and drinking, 3 days in the hospital and one major operation I think I will never do that again. Apparently it was a very expensive corn cob.
6. I am absolutely gorgeous, stunning...apparently. Well, it must be true, they keep telling me every day!
7. I get tired from being silly. Sometimes it happens from one second to the next. First, really silly. Then, two seconds later, really tired. Boom!
8. I get annoyed with my little sister but apparently that's "normal".
9. I can climb trees. But often I make do with climbing on a bench or a table. I enjoy the view.
10. My famolly call me a zillion names, but not Molly.
The Inky Pups:
1. I might be a cripple but I do have a good go at life!
2. I am the smallest Airedale in town. They say I was the runt but the truth is, when I was about 8 months old my dad called me Thumbelina and I thought, well, sod it, I am going to stop growing now.
That'll learn him...
3. I like fish, a lot!
4. My favouristest thing in the world is going for a SWIM. I like it even better if the pinkie goes with me. But I go by myself a lot too. See body of water - must go in!
5. I sleep with mum. I wait until she's fast asleep. Then, around 2am, I hop on her bed, sneak in UNDER the duvets (I like it real hot and don't need much oxygen, I am only small after all) and sort of find the spot where I mould into best. Then she wakes up a little later, too tired to do anything about it, and, desperate for sleep, she lets me get away with it. I win!
6. I am obedient but often pretend not to be. Just for fun.
7. I LOVE going to the beach!
8. I love clobbering Molly and biting her in the leg or bum. So much fun!
9. I am spoilt rotten because I deserve it.
10. I love giving it to people with my little tongue. They get so excited!
3. Then award this to 15 other doggie bloggers. It doesn't matter if they are old or new, all furfriends deserve this award.
The Bookerman, H Ski, Bocci, Asta, Hollie & Janie, The Scampering Scotties, Mr Pip, The Thuglets, Teddy Bear, The Two Special Wires, Maggie Mae, Madi & mom, Karen & Bentley, the wonderful peeps at Scotsmad & Khyra!
4. Comment on the receivers blog to let them now about the Love.
That will take us some time...
5. And the most important~~~Have Fun!!
oh, we did!
Inky and Molly