guestbook

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yummy Puppy

Hi all, it's Inky here.


Remember our friend Riley?



He came to stay for a holiday with us a while ago and lives with his folks across the bay (we caught our first ferry ever there, you can check a few blogs back).

Well, the pinkies get on well with the Rilemeister's pinkies so when the word was out that Riles would get a new sister we headed to check the puppy out, around the bay this time which is a few hours in the car. And here she is...



Bonnie!! How CUUUUUUTE, we hear you say?? She is ridiculously gorgeous!!!



When we arrived there, it was Bonnie's very first night with her new family. We felt so special to be allowed to stay.

Here she is getting to know her big brother...




And here am I, getting to know her...







MUM, why can't I have puppies???




INKY

11 comments:

  1. Inky,
    I think that Ruby, who just had babies could tell you some more about puppies. Also, you could adopt a puppy.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're cute! But as we all know...sometimes they eat the house??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!

    Yep, she's a khutie!

    Tank woo fur sharing!

    Mom is sooo smiling again how khool it is to see 'dales with 'tales'!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh ! so cute !!!!! I remember the day I received my brother.....It was the best day of my life....I hope one day you will also have one....
    Kisses, Faya

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute puppy!!! How can you not want one? Well, I am going to hide this post from my D - she may get ideas!!

    Licks
    Sally and Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! My!! Goodness!! Is that ever a bundle of sweetness!! We can hardly wait to have puppies at our house - just 3 more weeks.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable Bonnie is! Riley has a forever playmate!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw. Bonnie is absolutely gorgeous, we do hope you can visit her loads of times.

    Molly, Taffy and MOnty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, ist das Baby süß...Mama sagt, ich bekomme auch noch ein Brüderchen. Vielleicht nächstes Jahr. Ich weiß aber noch nicht, ob ich das so toll finde. Ich glaube, meine Ruhe ist dann dahin und ich bin auch nicht mehr der Mittelpunkt.
    Liebe Grüsse
    Mischka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie is just beautiful!! She looks so happy playing with you, Inky!! If you did have puppies, they would be absolutely gorgeous!
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Inky,

    I'm not sure if you really want puppies. They are kute and all, but they can be a pawful. I know. I used to be one. Hehehe...

    Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
    Koobie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails