guestbook

Sunday, October 25, 2009



A trip to the beach always guarantees new adventures.

Sunday we went with Max and Pekoe down to Barwon Head's 13th Beach, our preferred gathering place for public mongreling-around sessions.

So we came across this tree, kinda like One Tree Hill but without the Hill. Kinda like One Tree Beach.

Of course, since it was a recent addition to the otherwise familiar landscape, we felt it was our duty to baptise the thing...



So everyone had a lift of the ole leg (not too many photos here as it was a rather private moment) and we think we even spotted Isabelle wanting in on the action...



Anyways...



Hey, Tim!



Yes, Molly?


Molly: What are you carrying in your right hand there? I think you have something in that bag that once belonged to me...I've told you many times, you've gotta kick that habit of yours, it's not right...Strange behaviour, Pinkie!


Tim: You wait, I'll chase you, cheeky Mongrel...


Molly: Too bad we're running the other way, Pinkie. Watch the contents of that bag, wouldn't want anything to spill on yourself...hehe...

Do your Pinkies have strange customs, too?? Sometimes I wonder if this is the only reason they keep us (other than to collect our fuzz).

We certainly have better things to do...



Love yas & leave yas...



INKY and MOLLY together with Max and Pekoe

15 comments:

  1. My mom kharries things like that sometimes too! Not so much fur me BUT when we go walking with Merdie...well, she is a pooin' machine!

    Tank woo fur sharing your khool day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job baptizing that tree. Now tim the pinkie has the same fascination as my mom. What a strange human trick?!!

    Sorry about the scare... I can't help myself during halloween.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love seing your beach trips.

    Looks like so-so much fum.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous beach! I think it's very odd, too, the way that mama always picks up my specimens... silly humans!! I'm so happy yall had such a fun day!
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is such a nice touch - very artistic, guys!
    Our mom seems to have the same fascination for poo! It's really weird!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I and M
    I'm terribly sorry to scare you. I'm scaring myself. Elmo... is a lil pinkie 2 legged costume. Somehow mom squished me into it...
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous place to run, we are quite jelly.

    MOlly, Taffy and MOnty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh there's no one about on that beach except for you.
    Isnt it weird how pinkies like to carry our poop.

    Noah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice lookin' beach! Wanna bag some of that sand and send it over to our hemisphere? (you can discard the "other" contents of the bag--just the sand'll do...) We miss summer!

    Cheers,

    Persphone & Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so lucky to have had a fun beach trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inky and Molly
    What a glowious womp at the beach..I'd cewtainly tolewate any hoomanescentwicity fow a chance at a womp like that..and to shawe it wif good fwiends makes it even bettew
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA
    pee ess
    I've missed you! It's so gweat to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I and M
    So sorry to scare you last week. I'm back to normal .. as a real man. How's things down under?
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmm, blue sky and sun! We hardly remember what that's like.
    Alanis & Miro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I wish we had beaches over here in Kansas! Fanastic photo's.
    Deetzy Boy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails