guestbook

Tuesday, April 14, 2009






Hi, it's Riley here

I thought I'd better get on this blog thing , too, since it seems to be what dogs do these days...

I've been with my holiday family for just over two weeks now and I've been having a dale-icious time. It seems that all you have to do is be an Airedale (tough, ha!) and you'll get the best of the best, the top of the crop, the beez kneez of treatment around here. Suits me!

One of my favourites is "Schweineöhrchen"-time. Some crunchy, bacon flavoured slices of heaven (the pinkies call them pig's ears) get handed out to the Dales and, of course, get demolished within no time.

Hang on, as I am writing this I can hear the familiar rustling of a certain plastic bag... I'd better dash...

Hasta la Vista!

RILEY

PS: someone has a tongue and they're not afraid to use it- ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails